Why do people sing in bathrooms?
Back in the days when I was very active singing in the church choir,
one member was asked to lead us in a simple chorus. As few as we were, she could not, giving excuses that her voice was hoarse which was not the case.
On my way to practice after several weeks, I thought of dropping by her place only to find her singing melodiously in the bathroom. I could not believe that it was her until she walked out. What is interesting is that many people are victims of this incident I included {singing in bathrooms].
Looking at the situation at hand, I believe that water is life. The moment water gets in touch with our bodies, there is an essence of pure essential joy and that is one reason why people sing their hearts out but why in bathrooms not oceans or rivers? I stand to be corrected.




Comments