Is it all in the mind?
On a boring day, the swimming pool became my greatest ally. Truth be told, i cannot swim let alone float on water......Major reason. I am hydrophobic. There is no excuse to that statement because watching oceanic or underwater documentaries are a plus on my favourite watching list, so why can't I float? Think about the many underlying secrets buried deep, the undiscovered species of plants and animals and come to talk about it, I understand that there traces of alien fish and plants have been found deep in the Atlantic Ocean.
If water covers the largest mass on earth as compared to land. Am i just scared for nothing or is there a way out of my phobophobia?
If water covers the largest mass on earth as compared to land. Am i just scared for nothing or is there a way out of my phobophobia?


Comments