Who defines beauty?
It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. Today is a special day, I woke up feeling beautiful and this gives me reason to write something in relation to beauty.
Beauty pageants have a lot to desire, beautiful women, fabulous outfits, just to mention but a few. As much as beauty in the flesh will continue to rule the world, most of the time I question the criteria judges use in selecting beauty queen crown holders.
Some argue that it is on the basis of personality, intelligence and so forth but at the end of the day, there are always queries at the end of every show. Beauty in projection and perception is 99.9% attitude and it is not in the face but in the heart.
As much as our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see, we should remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless peacocks and lilies and the most beautiful view is the one I share with you.





Comments