OPTIMISM


In a world which seemingly taunts us with many activities which may sometimes be negative, Optimism is the way to go.   

Remember that both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invests in the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. I once had  friends who sucked the joy out of my life. Nothing and I mean nothing  I did seemed good to them. 

At one point in time I begun seeing only the dark side of the clouds instead of walking on the very same clouds. As they say, an optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in while a pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. 



It took necessary steps to realize that I was better than what others thought about me. Optimism is the foundation of courage, it doesn’t hurt to be optimistic. You can always cry later. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Comments

Popular Posts