Minding my own business..

Picking one’s nose can seem the most natural thing to do when one feels uncomfortable or has an itchy sensation. There is nothing wrong with the removal of the offending speck or whatever it is but it is wrong when you do it with unrestrained aplomb or even worse when you seem to be enjoying it.


 I had the unfortunate experience of witnessing a smartly dressed man pick his nose with such poise. It seemed like the most natural thing on earth. He stuck his middle finger deep into his left nostril where it stayed for not less than 10 seconds. He then brought it out and minutely surveyed whatever it had come out with, shook it off and the same finger delved into his nose again.


This time it took longer and when it did eventually come out, it went through the same rigorous survey. To my horror, he removed a hanky and blew his nose.

How can someone do that without a tinge of embarrassment? Okay what was I thinking by staring at him? I should have minded my own business..!

Comments

Unknown said…
No, that was really funny because he was doing it in public! You just couldn't help it. I would have also stared .....
Commenter said…
Lol..may be desisting will need a couple of lessons!

Popular Posts